Cuban Weekend on Møn
Programme May 24 2014
- From Cuba to Møn: Artist Francisco Gordillo Arredondo visits Møn with his exhibition ‘Water Bless the Gods’. From 11.00 – 16.00 at LIZA’S GALLERY, Farverstræde 6, 4780 Stege. Free entrance.
- Rum Tasting. Thomas Myhr presents 6 different types of Rum.
14.00 – 16.00 at Vinhuset Luffes Gård, Storegade 18 D, 4780 Stege. Entrance DKK 50,-
- Cuban Event in Stege Cinema: ‘Habana Blues’ by Benito Zambrano incl a Mojito and a Cuban inspired meal from Café David’s.
Tickets DKK 200,- should be purchased beforehand at www.biostege.dk or in the cinema kiosk and by latest on May 19th at 19.00.
18.00 – 21.30 at Biografen i Stege, Storegade 55, 4780 Stege
- Cuban Party with introductional lesson and dancing show by Cuban dancer Eduardo Tellez and Danish Stine Ortvad. Music by Cuban DJ Master Silot.
Mojitos, Cuba Libres and Cuban inspired snacks can be purchased in the bar.
Tickets DKK 50,- can be purchased beforehand at www.biostege.dk, in the cinema kiosk or at LIZA’S GALLERY. Alternatively at the door. Minimum age 23 years.
22.00 – 01.00 at Bryghuset Møn, Søndersti 3, 4780 Stege
Programme May 25 2014
- Open Workshop with Cuban artist Francisco Gordillo Arredondo. Get an insight into his artistic world. Danish-Spanish translator provided.
14.00 – 16.00 at LIZA’S GALLERY, Farverstræde 6, 4780 Stege. Free entrance.
For overnight accommodation, find a place to stay here